FIND YOUR PERFECT FIT BRA
Step 1: Measure for Band Size
Using a tape measure, measure your underbust. Make sure the tape is parallel with the ground, and you’re exhaled to get the smallest measurement possible.
Step 2: Measure for Cup Size
Stand straight with your arms at your side and measure at the fullest part of your bust (while wearing a non-padded bra). Make sure the measuring tape is parallel with the ground and not binding.
The difference between the measurement in Step 1 and the measurement in Step 2 is your cup size
Step 3: Adjusting Your Straps
- Back straps must sit parallel to each other.
- Band level must be all the way around without riding up at the back.
- Straps should not dig into the shoulders.
- Band mustn’t be too loose.
Step 4: Check the Fit
- Wires and centre front must sit flat against the body.
- There should be no gap in the centre front.
- The wires should not dig into your body.